Mint suede thin belt , 2 cm leather belt ,dress belt handmade in Greece
SHIPPING WITH HELLENIC POST
A rediscovered treasure. With its jewellery inspired buckle,
it's always ready to enhance a blouse or dress up jeans.
Bringing a touch of rock and folk to all your pieces.
Handmade in Greece by us in our workshop .
2 cm real leather belt handmade with finest quality genuine cowhide leather.
available in more color
check out in this link
Available length from 80cm to 125cm
The width of the belt is 2 cm
All the sizes are adjustable.
Your belt can be also adjusted exactly to your personal measurements.
If you have any inquiries, please send us a message and we will be more than happy to help you:)
Every piece of our workshop is unique and made to order with full attention and care.
We can ensure that your product will last for years!
Handmade in a clean workshop, by healthy people COVID-19 FREE
7-10 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
► Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
► Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
● as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
● when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
► Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
● Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as post services and delivery companies.( hellenic post or dhl ) I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
● Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
► Data Retention:
► Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services, in the US and other jurisdictions, such as Google Cloud, which is Privacy Shield certified.
► Your Rights:
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
● Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
● Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
► How to Contact Me:
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes , please contact
We want you to love what you have purchased at aelia
We will gladly accept returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective merchandise for EXCHANGES ONLY within 14 days of original purchase. While we understand shoes need to be tried on, we advice you to try on shoes on carpet area and with clean foot. We will ONLY accept return item in original clean condition and accompanied by original invoice and tags MUST be attached (NO EXCEPTION).
All products are FINAL SALE (No exception).
Shipping fees (25$) are NOT refundable & customers are responsible for return shipping.
Please contact us for more detailed exchange instructions.
Unclaimed parcels returned to seller, will not be refunded and an additional
thank you for your support
*contact with me in 14 days of delivery
*return in this address:
This is important
note to package :RETURN TO SELLER with no value
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ONLY:
1) Due to unpredictable shipping and custom holding time, we DO NOT PROCESS EXCHANGES and will not hold shoes to exchange. Please place a new order for the correct size and we will ship with priority
2) Please return and ship the incorrect size shoes to us 7 days from the date of exchange request. This means, package will need to be postmarked within 7 business days of return request date. When shoes are received, we will process a refund (shipping fee is NON-REFUNDABLE). You will also be responsible for return shipping.
if you order with free shipping offer and you would like to return the shoes, we must keep shipping fees (25$) from refund.